Helpful Volunteer Links
- Implementation refresher/training - This short refresher will help you brush up on your redistricting reform amendment facts.
- Apply cards - Heading to a festival, fair, meeting, or presentation? Bring a handful of these cards to collect information from voters who are interested in learning more about applying to serve on the Commission.
- Apply card data entry form - Use this data entry form to easily and quickly enter information collected on each Apply Card (above).
- 6 x 9 flyer - Use these flyers to give potential applicants more information and next steps (tip: send this file to a print shop to have printed).
- Poster (18x24) - Want to grab voters attention? Take this file to a print shop to have a 18x24 poster printed with next steps for potential Commission applicants!
- Region map - Use this map to identify regions and zones.
- Sign in sheets - Print off a few sign in sheets for your next event.
- Supporter generated event instructions - Follow these instructions for your team's next voter contact event, like tabling a festival or fair.
- Implementation quarter sheets - Use these quarter sheets to cover high-level redistricting reform amendment information