The Regional Organizer reports to the State Field Director and supports the Regional Field Directors and other volunteers in meeting campaign objectives.
The Regional Organizer will facilitate recruiting, onboarding, and training volunteers at all levels, and will support processes, meetings, workshops, etc. to keep volunteers active, productive, and satisfied with their roles. The Regional Organizer will support both the State Field Director and Data and Targeting Director in planning, execution, and reporting on campaign objectives.
- Report to the State Field Director
- Oversee and support the volunteer activities wherever necessary
- Facilitate voter contact, including phone and text bank management
- Oversee and support the activities of local teams engaged in the VoteSafe campaign, including Nights & Weekends (clerk engagement to expand access to voting)
- Track program metrics and progress to goal for field teams and leaders, developing regular and ad-hoc reports for VNP leadership and funders
- Motivate volunteer field leaders to experience success and achieve goals
- Maintain the field team chain of communication; plan and supervise calls and meetings as needed
- Evening and weekend hours will be required
Compensation: $3500 per month, plus $350/month health stipend, starting immediately and through Nov 6, 2020.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voters Not Politicians is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.